1. Zamanialavijeh F, Faghihzadeh S, Sadeghi F. Application of the Health Belief Model for Unhealthy EatingPrevention among Primary School Children in Arak. Journal Kermanshhah University of Medical Science. 2007;4 (11):352-67.
2. Baigi F, Dorosti A, Eshragian M, Hagigianrudsari A. Dietary factors associated with obesity among school children in Nishapur. Medical Journal of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences. 2009;52 (4): 226-232.
3. Ruxton CH, Kirk TR. Breakfast: a review of associations with measures of dietary intake: physiology and biochemistry. Br. J. Nutr. 1997; 78:213-199. [DOI:10.1079/BJN19970140
4. .Mahoney CR, Taylor HA, Kanarek RB, Samuel P. Effect of breakfast composition on cognitive processes in elementary school children. Physiol Behav. 2005; 85(5): 635-45 [DOI:10.1016/j.physbeh.2005.06.023
5. Mullan BA, singh M. A systematic review of the quality, content, and context of breakfast consumption. Nutr Food Sci. 2010; 40(1): 81-114. [DOI:10.1108/00346651011015953
6. Soheili Azad AA, Nourjah N, Norouzi F. Survey the eating pattern between elementary students in Langrood. J Gilan Uni Med Sci. 2007; 16 (62): 36-41.
7. Soheili Azad AA, Golestan B, Nabizadeh B. Breakfast and snack pattern in primary schools, Urmia: proceedings of 9th Iranian Nutrition. Congress. Tabriz: Tabriz Uni Med Sci pub. 2006: 344.
8. Nemati A, Sagha M, Nouzad-Charvadeh H, Dehghan MH. Evaluation of eating breakfast, among adolescent girl students in Ardabil 1999-2000. J Ardabil Uni Med Sci. 2003; 2(7): 39-46.
9. Purnarani R, Hassani L. Relationship of self-efficacy, benefits, barriers, and Processes of Change with stages of change for Breakfact counsumption in student of Jiroft City. Journal of preventive medicine. 2016; 3(1):44-51.
10. Hazavehei S, Sharifirad G, Kargar M. The comparison of educational intervention effect using BASNEF and classic models on improving assertion skill level. J Res Health Sci. 2008; 8(1): 1- 11.
11. Prochaska JO, Redding CA, Evers KE. Transtheoretical Model and Stages of change. In: Glanz K, Rimer KB, Viswanath K. Health behavior and health education: theory, research, and practice. 4th ed. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass. 2008.
12. Gorin SS. Models of health promotion. In Gorin SS, Arnold J (Eds): Health promotion in Action. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass. 2006:211.
13. Spencer L, Wharton C, Moyle S, Adams T. The Transtheoretical model as applied to dietary behavior and outcomes. Nutr Res Rev. 2007; 20(1): 46–73. [DOI:10.1017/S0954422407747881
14. Saffari M, Shojaeizadeh D, Ghofranipour F, Heydarnia A, Pakpour A. Health education and promotion: Theories, Models and Methods. Tehran, Iran: Sobhan Publication. 2009.
15. Schiavo R. Health Communication: From Theory to Practice. New York: John Wiley & Sons. 2007: 38.
16. Verheijden MW, VanderVeen JE, Bakx JC, Akkermans RP, VandenHoogen HJ, VanStaveren WA, VanWeel C. Stage-matched nutrition guidance: stages of change and fat consumption in Dutch patients at elevated cardiovascular risk. J Nutr Educ Behav. 2004; 36(5):228-37. [DOI:10.1016/S1499-4046(06)60385-0
17. Mohammadizeidi IPA. Effect of using the transtheoretical model for breakfast and healthy snacks on education for elementary students in Qazvin. 2013; 2:201-210.
18. Sohrabi Z, Mohammadi A, Eftekhari MH, Gaemi H. The evaluation of breakfast intake pattern and short-term memory status in junior secondary school students in Shiraz 2007. J Shahrekord Univ Med Scie. 2010; 11 (4): 35-41.
19. Mortazavi Z, Roudbari M. Breakfast consumption and body mass index in primary, secondary and high school boys in Zahedan 2005-2006. Iranian JEndocrinol Metab. 2010;12(4):345- 51.
20. Karimi B, Sadathashemi M, Habibian H. The study of breakfast habits and its relationship with some factors in Semnan (Iran) pupils. J Semnan Univ of Med Scie. 2008; 9 (4): 285-92.
21. Angoorani P, Keshavarz A, Sadrzadeh H, Rahimi A. The effect of a nutritional teaching booklet concerning breakfast on the knowledge of fourth grade girls: Tehran's sixth educational and teaching district. J Tehran Univ Med Scie. 2007; 65 (suppl2): S49-53.
22. Cook B; Noteloviz MD; Rector C; Krischer JP. An osteoporosis patient education and screening program: Results and implications. patient Education and counselling. 1991;17:135-145. [DOI:10.1016/0738-3991(91)90015-W
23. Lindorth A, Bauman A, Barnes C, McCredie M, Brooks PM. A controlled evaluation of arthritis education. Br J Rheumatol. 1989; 28: 7-12 [DOI:10.1093/rheumatology/28.1.7
24. Gross M, Brandt KD. Education support groups for patients with ankylosing spondilytis. a Preliminary report patient Couns Health Education. 1981; 3: 6-12 [DOI:10.1016/S0738-3991(81)80084-5
25. Cohen JL, Sauter S, Devellis R, Devellis B. Evaluation of arthritis self management courses led by lay persons and by Professionals. Arthritis Rheum. 1996; 29: 388-93. [DOI:10.1002/art.1780290312
26. Kristal AR, Glanz K, Tilley BC, Li S. Mediating factors in dietary change: understanding the impact of a worksite nutrition intervention. Health Education and Behavior. 2000; 27 (1): 112-125 [DOI:10.1177/109019810002700110
27. Khezeli MRA, Soori H, Mirmiran P, Keshavarz-Mohamadi N, Ghazanfari Z. stages of change and cognitive and behavioral processes related to fruit and vegetable consumption among women: application of The transtheoretical Model. gournal of clinical Care. 2015;2 (3):1-11.
28. Di-Noia SS, Prochaska GO, Contento IR. Application of the Transtheoretical model to fruit and vegetable consumption amoung economically disadvantaged African-Amrecan adolescents: preliminary findings. Amriecan gournal of health Promotion. 2006;5:342-8. [DOI:10.4278/0890-1171-20.5.342
29. Dinoia J, Prochaska JO. Dietary stages of change and decisional balance: A Meta-Analytic Review. Am J Health Behavior. 2010;34(5): 618-32.
30. Alinia A, Vahedian M, Alizadeh P, Attarzadeh R, Esmaeili H, Asgari MH. A study on effect of Transtheoretical Model– based educational intervention on degree of exercising by femal adolescent, Tonekabon Township. Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research. 2011; 2(9): 8843-8852;2012.