1. Sonneville KR, La Pelle N, TaverasEM, Gillman MW, Prosser LA. Economic and other barriers to adopting recommendations to prevent childhoodobesity: results of a focus group study with parents. BMC Pediatr. 2009: 21; 9: 81.
2. Belansky ES, Romaniello C, Morin C. Adapting and implementing a longterm nutrition and physical activity curriculum to a rural, low income, biethnic community. J Nutr Educ Behav. 2006; 38:106-13. [DOI:10.1016/j.jneb.2005.11.011
3. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, World Health Organization, International Conference on Nutrition. Nutrition and development, a global assessment. Rome: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations: World Health Organization. 1992:3-27
4. Kelishadi R, Hashemipour M, Sarraf-Zadegan N, Amiri M. Trend of atherosclerosis risk factors in children of Isfahan. Asian Cardiovascular & Thoracic Annals. 2001; 9:36-40. [DOI:10.1177/021849230100900110
5. Kelishadi R, Ardalan G, Gheiratmand R, Majdzadeh R, Hosseini M, Gouya MM, Razaghi EM, Delavari A, Motaghian M, Barekati H,Mahmoud-Arabi MS, Lock K; Caspian Study Group. Thinness, overweight and obesity in a national sample of Iranian children and adolescents: CASPIAN Study. Child Care Health Dev. 2008;34(1):44-54.
6. Dadkhah Piraghaj M., Amini M, Houshiar rad A, Abdollahi M, Zoghi T, Eslami amirabadi M. Qualitative and quantitative dietary assessment of primary school children in Tehran. Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology. 2008; 1(3): 31-44.
7. Kelishadi R, Ardalan G, Gheirat mand R, Sheikhol eslam R, Majd zadeh S, Delavari A, et al. Do the dietary habits of our community warrant health of children and adolescents now and in future? Caspian study Iranian Journal of Pediatric. 2005;2(15):97- 109.
8. Vaisman N, Voet H, Akivis A. Vakil E. Effect of breakfast timing on the cognitive function of elementary school student. Arch Pediatric Adolesc Med. 1996; 150: 1089-92. [DOI:10.1001/archpedi.1996.02170350091016
9. Conners CK, Blouin AG. Nutritional effects on behavior of children. J Psvchiat. Res. 1982; 17: 193-210.
10. Nicklas TA, Webber LS, Berenson GS. Studies of consistency of dietary intakeduring the first four years of life in a prospectiveanalysis: Bogalusa Heart Study, J. Am. Coll.Nutr. 1991;10: 234-41. [DOI:10.1080/07315724.1991.10718150
11. Briend A. General experience with zinc supplementation: Are we ready for large-scale supplementation program? Food and Nutrition Bulletin. 2001; 22(2): 163-6. [DOI:10.1177/156482650102200206
12. Rios R V, Pessanha M D F, AlmeIda P F, Viana C L, LANNES S C S. Application of fats in some food products Food Sci. Technol, Campinas, 2014:34(1): 3-15 [DOI:10.1590/S0101-20612014000100001
13. Sharp T. Technical constraints in the development of reduced-fat bakery products. Proc Nutr Soc. 2001;60(4):489-96. [DOI:10.1079/PNS2001108
14. National academy of sciences. Recommended diet. 10th ed. Washington: National Academy Press. 1989: 24-39
15. World Health Organization, The CINDI dietary guide. Denmark : Copenhagen :2000: 1-34
16. National Institutes of Health, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, NHLBI Obesity Education Initiative, North American Association for the Study of Obesity. The practical guide: identification, evaluation, and treatment of overweight and obesity in adults. Bethesda, Md. NIH publication no: 00-4084. 2000:8-13
17. Friedewald WT, Levy RI, Fredrickson DS. Estimation of the Concentration of low density lipoprotein cholesterol in plasma without use of the preparative ultracentrifuge. Clin Chem. 1972; 18(6): 499-502.
18. Mazloom Z, Kazemy F, Tabatabai SH, Ansar H. Comparison of the effect of low-glycemic index versus low-fat diet on body fat and waist-hip ratio in obese women. Journal of Gorgan University of MedicalSciences. 2009; 1(11):33-8.
19. Sabet sarvestani R, Kave M, Tabatabaee H. The effect of dietary behavior modification on anthropometricindices in obes adolescent female students. J Adv Nurs. 2009;65(8):1670-5. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2648.2009.05029.x
20. Davison KK, Brich LL. Child and parentcharacteristics as predictors of change in girl'sbody mass index. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2001; 25(12): 1834-42 [DOI:10.1038/sj.ijo.0801835
21. Moore KG, Bailey JH. Parental Perspectives of a Childhood Obesity Intervention in Mississippi: A Phenomenological Study. The Qualitative Report. 2013; 18: 1-22.
22. Rizkalla SW1, Taghrid L, Laromiguiere M, Huet D, Boillot J, Rigoir A, Elgrably F, Slama G. Improved plasma glucose control, whole-body glucose utilization, and lipid profile on a low-glycemic index diet in type 2 diabetic men: a randomized controlled trial.Diabetes Care. 2004 ;27(8):1866-72. [DOI:10.2337/diacare.27.8.1866
23. Esmaillzadeh A, Haghighatdoost F, Zaribaf F, Karimi G, Azadbakht L. The effect of macronutrients on the blood lipid profiles evidence based review. Iranian Journal of Diabetes and lipid. 2009: 1-13
24. Coyle J, Williams B. An exploration of the epistemological intricacies of using qualitative data to develop a quantitative measure of user views of health care. J Adv Nurs. 2000; 31(5):1235-43 [DOI:10.1046/j.1365-2648.2000.01381.x
25. Dadkhah Piraghaj M, Amini M, Houshiar Rad A, Abdollahi M, Zoghi T, Eslami Amirabadi M. Qualitative and quantitative dietary assessment of primary school children in Tehran. Iran J Nutr Sci Food Technol. 2008; 1(3):31-44.
26. Sajjadi F, Kelishadi R, Maghroon M, Alikhasi H, Mohammadifard N, Saghafian F, Iraji F, Ehteshami MS. The effect of two nutritional methods in changes of anthropometric indexes in obese parents and their children. Zahedan J Res Med Sci (ZJRMS). 2010; 13(1): 42-46.
27. Jakicic JM, Marcus BH, Gallagher KI, Napolitano M, Lang W. Effect of exercise duration and intensity on weight loss in overweight, sedentary women: a randomized trial. JAMA. 2003; 290(10):1323-30. [DOI:10.1001/jama.290.10.1323