1. Williams M, Burden RL. Psycology for language teachers: Ernst Klett Sprachen; 2004.
2. Ghartappeh A, Talepasand S, Abolfathi M, Solhi M, Gharatappeh S. Relationship Between Personal And Social Adjustment With Locus of Control and Gender in Intelligent High School Student. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2015;3 (2):159-66.
3. Heydari Tafreshi G. Structural equation modeling approach in explaining the relationship between attachment style and locus of control with marital satisfaction in Islamic Azad University staff of Roudehen. Journal of educational management research. 2012;3 (3):23-44.
4. Mehrtak M, Habibzadeh S, Farzaneh E, Rjaei-Khiavi A. Effectiveness of teaching cognitive-behavioral techniques on locus of control in hemodialysis patients. Electronic physician. 2017 Oct; 9(10):5631.
5. Slavin RE, Davis N. Educational psychology: Theory and practice. 2006.
6. Saffarian M. Investigation the relationship of locus of control, personality traits, self-esteem and religiosity orientation with discipline desired behavior. J Fund Ment Heal. 2014;16 (3):466-75.
7. Thompson SC, Sobolew-Shubin A, Galbraith ME, Schwankovsky L, Cruzen D. Maintaining perceptions of control: Finding perceived control in low-control circumstances. Journal of personality and social psychology. 1993;64 (2):293-302 [DOI:10.1037/0022-35184.108.40.2063
8. Ahanchian MR, Meshkinyazd A, Soudmand P. Nurses burnout in psychiatric wards. Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health. 2015;17 (5):260-4.
9. Anisi J, Khabbazi Ravandi M. Preparing and compiling a job burnout twenty-item questionnaire based on Geldard Burnout Inventory. Iran Occupational Health. 2015;12 (4):47-55.
10. Nia S. Moral distress, burnout and mental health nurses in Yazd. Journal of medicine. 2012;4-167: 91-101.
11. Maslach C, Schaufeli WB, Leiter MP. Job burnout. Annual review of psychology. 2001;52 (1):397-422. [DOI:10.1146/annurev.psych.52.1.397
12. Demerouti E, Bakker AB, Vardakou I, Kantas A. The convergent validity of two burnout instruments: A multitrait-multimethod analysis. European Journal of Psychological Assessment. 2003;19 (1):12. [DOI:10.1027//1015-57220.127.116.11
13. Divaris K, Polychronopoulou A, Taoufik K, Katsaros C, Eliades T. Stress and burnout in postgraduate dental education. European Journal of Dental Education. 2012;16 (1):35-42. [DOI:10.1111/j.1600-0579.2011.00715.x
14. Maslach C, Jackson S, Leiter M, Zalaquett C, Wood R. Evaluating stress: A book of resources. USA: Scarecrow. 1997.
15. Azizi L, Feyzabadi Z, SALEHI M. Exploratory and confirmatory factor analysis of maslach burnout inventory among tehran universitys employees. 2008.73-92
16. Sortet JP, Banks SR. Hardiness, job stress, and health in nurses. Hospital Topics. 1996;74 (2):28-33. [DOI:10.1080/00185868.1996.11736054
17. Atadokht A, Zare R, Karamati Topraghloo N. The Relationship Between Social Interest and General Health Among Elderly Non-Resident and Resident at Geriatric Centers of Ardabil City. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2015;3 (2):141-9.
18. Mazlom Bafroe N, Shams Esfand Abadi H, Jalali M, Afkhami Ardakani M, Dadgari A. The Relationship between Resilience and Hardiness in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes in Yazd. SSU_Journals. 2015;23 (2):1858-65.
19. Torgheh M, Alipour A. Effect of humour on burnout and resiliency of nurses. Journal of Holistic Nursing And Midwifery. 2015;25 (2):57-64.
20. Jafari M, Maleki M, Eyvazi M, Khodayari R, Ahadi B. The study of relationship between job burnout and performance in East Azerbaijan's health house workers. J Health Syst Res. 2013;9 (11):1375-84.
21. Jenaabadi H, Miri MR, Mirlatifi PR. Correlation of Workaholism with Job Stress and Job Burnout in Nurses. Journal of Health Promotion Management (JHPM). 2017;6(2):19-24 [DOI:10.21859/jhpm-06044
22. Alavi S, Ahmadi MA, A. Z. Evaluate the Effectiveness of Sport on Job Burnout, General Health and Life Expectancy in Jahrom University of Medical Sciences Staff. Community Health. 2016;3 (4):160-9.
23. Mosadegh Rad A, Rahimi A, Jafarey Pooyan E. Investigating the relationship between spiritual leadership and professional burnout among the staff of Ardebil hospitals. Iranian Journal of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine. 2016;9 (1):74-85.
24. Ghahramani M, Arastehnazar Z, Meemar M. Effect of locus control on burnout in instructors of Iranian governments literal movement. 2011.
25. Kooranian F, Khosravi A, Esmaeeli H. The relationship between hardiness/locus of control and burnout in nurses. The Horizon of Medical Sciences. 2008;14 (1):58-66.
26. Mooghali A, Habibi H, Ahmadi M, Habibi F. Relationship between Job Satisfaction and Burnout among Nurses in Public and Private Hospitals in Shiraz City in 2012. 2015.
27. Malach-Pines A. Nurses' burnout: an existential psychodynamic perspective. Journal of psychosocial nursing and mental health services. 2000;38 (2):23-31.
28. Ashby J, Kottman T, Draper K. Social interest and locus of control: Relationships and implications. Journal of Individual Psychology. 2002;58 (1):52-61.
29. Krouse N, Show B. Specific Feelings of Control and mortality school of public health. University of Michigan. 2000.
30. Ghaedi G, Mohammadipour RN, Ghasemi MH. Comparison of Fixed and Rotating Shifts on Burnout among Nurses Working in Public and Private Hospitals in Rasht. 2015.
31. Eid J, Brevik JI. Psychological hardiness and coping style as risk/resilience factors for alcohol abuse. Military medicine. 2012;177 (5):517. [DOI:10.7205/MILMED-D-11-00200
32. Dorman J. Testing a model for teacher burnout. Australian Journal of Educational & Developmental Psychology. 2003;3 (1):35-47.
33. Zellars KL, Hochwarter WA, Perrewe PL, Hoffman N, Ford EW. Experiencing job burnout: The roles of positive and negative traits and states. Journal of Applied Social Psychology. 2004;34 (5):887-911. [DOI:10.1111/j.1559-1816.2004.tb02576.x
34. Sünbül AM. An analysis of relations among locus of control, burnout and job satisfaction in Turkish high school teachers. Australian Journal of Education. 2003;47 (1):58-72. [DOI:10.1177/000494410304700105