1. Burgherr P, Eckle P, Hirschberg S. Comparative assessment of severe accident risks in the coal, oil and natural gas chains. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. 2012; 105: 97-103. [DOI:10.1016/j.ress.2012.03.020
2. Ebrahim Fathabadi H. Take engineering to human error in the management of safety in the oil and gas industry. The scientific journal promotes exploration and production of oil and gas. 2014; 114: 8-12.
3. Abbas Pour M, Nasiri Parvin D, Tootoonchian S. HSE risk assessment and hazard identification in projects of oil and gas industries from construction to production (Case Study: Petro Pars Ltd.). Journal Environmental Science and Technology. 2009; 11(3): 1-13.
4. Zabuli R, Tofighi SH, Delavari R, Mirhashemi PS. Survey of Safety Management On Bagiyatallah (a.s) Hospital. Military Medicine. 2009; 9 (2): 103-111.
5. Barahmand E, Ghoddousi J. A review on Health, Safety and Environment Management in Iran's urban parks. Journal of Human and Environment. 2013; 27:1-12.
6. Mohammed A, Khandani T, Loghmani F. Environmental Risk Management System for Petrochemical Industries. International Conference on Sustainable Development Strategies and Challenges Focusing on Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Tourism, Tabriz, Iran. 2016: 13.
7. Alam Tabriz A, Hamzehi A. Project Risk Evaluation and Analysis Using Risk Management Based on PMBOK Standard and RFMEA Technique. Industrial Management Studies. 2011; 9(23): 1-19.
8. Alam Tabriz A, Hamzehi E. Project Risk Evaluation and Analysis Using Risk Management Based on PMBOK Standard and RFMEA Technique. Industrial Management Studies. 2012; (23): 1-19
9. Barends DM, Oldenhof MT, Vredenbregt MJ, Nauta MJ. Risk analysis of analytical validations by probabilistic modification of FMEA. Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis. 2012; 64: 82-86. [DOI:10.1016/j.jpba.2012.02.009
10. Medikonda BS, Ramaiah PS, Gokhale AA. FMEA and Fault Tree based Software Safety Analysis of a Railroad Crossing Critical System. Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology. 2011; 11(8): 57-58.
11. Allen H, Chia-Wei H, Tsai-Chi K, Wei- Cheng W. Risk evaluation of green components to hazardous substance using FMEA and FAHP. Expert Systems with Applications. 2009; 36: 7142-7147. [DOI:10.1016/j.eswa.2008.08.031
12. Xiao N, Huang H. Z, Li Y, He L, Jin T. Multiple failure modes analysis and weighted risk priority number evaluation in FMEA. Engineering Failure Analysis. 2011; 18(4): 1162-1170. [DOI:10.1016/j.engfailanal.2011.02.004
13. Nguyen T, Shu H, Hsu BM. Extended FMEA for Sustainable Manufacturing: An Empirical Study in the Non-Woven Fabrics Industry. Journal Sustainability. 2016; 8: 1-14. [DOI:10.3390/su8090939
14. Arkadievich Petrovskiy E, Anatoliievich Buryukin F, Viktorovich Bukhtiyarov V, Vasilievna Savich I, Vladimirovna Gagina M. The FMEA-Risk Analysis of Oil and Gas Process Facilities with Hazard Assessment Based on Fuzzy Logic. Modern Applied Science. 2015; 9(5): 25-37.
15. Sarkheil H, Rahbari SH. HSE Key Performance Indicators in HSE-MS Establishment and Sustainability: A Case of South Pars Gas Complex, Iran. International Journal of Occupational Hygiene. 2016; 8: 45-53.
16. Yin F. Hazid and risk assessment on ultra-large crude oil tank. AIChE Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety. 2012; 25 (4): 1-10.
17. Yarahmadi R, Moridi P, Roumiani Y. Health, safety and environmental risk management in laboratory fields. Med J Islam Repub Iran. 2016; 30:343.
18. Hajimolaal M, Abdollahi Asl A. Quality Risk Assessment Production of Beta Lactams by FMEA Model and Fuzzy Theory Method. Gen Med (Los Angel). 2016; 4 (1): 1-3. [DOI:10.4172/2327-5146.1000222
19. Omedvar M, Shahbazi D. Assessment and Prioritization Rysk health and safety and environmental (HSE) in hospitals, martyr Beheshti University of Medical Sciences Case Study. Journal of Ilam University of Medical Sciences. 2016; 24 (1): 43-54. [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.sjimu.24.1.43
20. Amant yazdi L, Moharamnejad N. Environmental Risk Management of Fire in Oil Warehouses and Storage Tanks (Case Study: Central Storage of Yazd Oil Products Distribution Company). Journal of Environmental Studies. 2013; 66: 61-72.
21. Amout Arvand Reservoir Company. Report on construction of oil reservoirs in Arvand Free Zone Plan. 2013. [In Persian]
22. Sankar NR, Prabhu BS. Modified approach for prioritization of failures in a system failure mode and effects analysis. Int. J. Qual. Reliab. Manag. 2011; 18: 324-336. [DOI:10.1108/02656710110383737
23. Jozi A, Farbod SH, Arjmandi R, Nouri J. Utility Environmental Risk Assessment on South Pars Phases 15 and 16 Utility by Using EFMEA Method. Environmental Researches. 2013; 4(7):59-72.
24. Sawhney R, Subburaman K, Sonntag C, Capizzi C, Rao PV. A modified FMEA approach to enhance reliability of lean systems. Int. J. Qual. Reliab. Manag. 2010; 27: 832-855. [DOI:10.1108/02656711011062417
25. Chen JK. Utility priority number evaluation for FMEA. Journal of Failure Analysis and Prevention. 2007; 7(5): 321-328. [DOI:10.1007/s11668-007-9060-2
26. Cicek K, Celik M. Application of failure modes and effects analysis to main engine crankcase explosion failure on-board ship. Saf. Sci. 2013; 51: 6-10. [DOI:10.1016/j.ssci.2012.06.003
27. Khazami MS. Environmental Risk Assessment Ahvaz No.1 Desalting Plant Karun Oil and Gas Production Co. by Using AHP and TOPSIS Methods [dissertation]. Environmental Assessment and land use master's thesis, Islamic Azad University Ahvaz. 2016; 123.
28. Tamimi Rahimi F. Environmental risk assessment methods PHA drilling and oilfield EFMEA in Ahvaz (Case Study: towers 59 and 62) [dissertation]. Environmental Assessment and land use master's thesis, Islamic Azad University Ahvaz. 2016: 146.
29. Mirjalili N, Jozi SA, Faraji SH. Environmental management and risk assessment and restart distillation unit Zagros Petrochemical Co techniques using EFMEA. The Fifth Conference of Environmental Engineering.Tehran: Tehran University. 2011: 1-23.
30. Ghasemi SH, Yavari K, Mahmoudvand R, Sahabi B, Naeimi A. A New Method for Determining Insurability of Risks in Gas Refineries Using the Failure Mode and Effect Analysis Method. The Journal of Economic policy. 2015; 7(13):1-26.
31. Guzman A, Asgari B. A cost-benefit analysis of investing in safety and risk engineering: The case of Oil & Gas transportation services by pipelines. In Management of Engineering & Technology (PICMET). Portland International Conference on. 2014:1633-1645.
32. Qaderi S, Rahimi A, Hedayatifar M, Arab Najafi SM. Environmental risk management and assessment of Tehran urban & suburban metro by using EFMEA method (case study: Sadeghieh terminal). Journal of Environmental Science and Technology. 2014; 17(2): 61-71.
33. Bashirinasab M, Gholam Zadeh A, Farzaneh S. Risk assessment and management of HSE in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries. The first national conference on engineering and management of infrastructures, the scientific pole of engineering and infrastructure management, Tehran University. 2009.
34. Ghasemi M, Nasr Serahi G, Zakerian S, Ajdari M. Ergonomic study to identify, predict and control) human errors in a control room Petrochemical using SHERPA. Journal of School of Public Health and Institute of Health Research. 2010; 8(1): 41-52.
35. Quanmin Z, Hong Z, Jianchun F. Human Factor Risk Quantification for Oil and Gas Drilling Operation. Procedia Engineering. 2011; 18: 312-317. [DOI:10.1016/j.proeng.2011.11.049
36. Brown L. Human Error Leading Cause of Oil Industry Accidents in India. OILPRICE. 2016;1: 2.
37. Beheshti M, Hajizadeh R, Mehri A, Borhani M. Modeling the consequences of leakage from storage tanks hexane, hexane and emergency response plans in a petrochemical plant. Iran Occupational Health Journal. 2016; 13(1): 69- 79.
38. Mortazavi SB, Parsarad M, Asilian Mahabadi H, Khavanin A. Evaluation of chlorine dispersion from storage unit in a petrochemical complex to providing an emergency response program Iran Occupational Health. 2011: 8(3): 114-118.
39. Urlainis A, Shohet LM, Levy R. Probabilistic Risk Assessment of Oil and Gas Infrastructures for Seismic Extreme Events. Procedia Engineering. 2015; 123: 590-598. [DOI:10.1016/j.proeng.2015.10.112
40. Shahedi Ali Abadi S, Assari M.J, Kalatpour h, Zarei I, Mohammadfam I. Outcome Assessment burning methane gas tanks on a gas plant. Occupational Health Engineering. 2016; 3(1): 51-58.