1. Herrick DM. Medical tourism: Global competition in Health care. Dallas, Texa, National center for policy analysis. 2007, 304(3): 35-10.
2. Lagiewski RM, Myers W. Medical Tourism: perspectives and applications for destination development. (Online). Available from: URI: http://ritdml.rit.edu/bitstream/handle/1850/ 7334/lagiewski 2008,pdf?sequence=1; 2008.
3. Moody MJ. Employers can sare significant health care dollars by having employees seek overseas options. (Online). Available from: URI: http://www.roughnotes.com/rnmagazine/2007 /November.v/ 11p114.htm; 2007.
4. Zargam H. Hot and Mineral water spring, tourism development and the role of indigenous people. Quarterly journal of tourism studies 2000; 4(3): 85-69.
5. Iran's Vision 1404. Available at: http://parliran.ir/index.aspx?siteid=1&pageid=2941. Accessed 10, 2007 Sep, [In Persian].
6. Article 87 of the Fourth development economic, social and cultural plan, Islamic Republic of Iran. Available at: http://parliran.ir/index.aspx?siteid=1&pageid=2941.Accessed 10 Sep, 2007, [In Persian].
7. Iran Trade Promotion Organization. Iran and the world health tourism. Tehran: Office Market of Goods and Services; 2008, [In Persian].
8. Mardani M. Tourism Management, Principles, Foundations, and Applied Concepts. Astan Ghods Publication 2006, 1st ed; 13-2.
9. Jabbari A. Designing a Model for Iran Medical Tourism [Thesis]. Tehran: School of Management and Medical Information, Iran University Medical Sciences; 2009.
10. Ayoubian A. Relationship of Information Mechanisms and Medical Tourists Attraction in Hospitals of Tehran City [Thesis]. Tehran: School of Management and Economic, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch of Tehran; 2011.
11. Izadi M, Joneidi N, Ranjbar R, Ayoobian A. Health tourism in Iran: Competitive advantage factor. Tehran; Asia Pacific Travel Health Conference, 2012, [In Persian].
12. World Tourism Organization Network. Available at:http://unwto.org/en
13. Izadi M, Ayoubian A, Hosseinpourfard M. Health Tourism comprehensive guide for Tourism policy makers, health managers, travel agencies, insurance companies and investors. First Edition. Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences. In partnership with Travel medicine knowledge-based International Institute for Global Health Asia. 2015, [In Persian].
14. www.jomhourieslami.com.Number News:4024.2011
15. Borović S, Marković, I. Utilization and tourism valorisation of geothermal waters in Croatia, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 2015, 44: 63-52. [DOI:10.1016/j.rser.2014.12.022
16. Ravinesh KR, Nanthakumar L, Arvind, P, Radika DK. Nexus between tourism earnings and economic growth: a study of Malaysia. International Journal of Methodology; 2015, 49: 1120-1101.
17. Korkmaz M, Aytaç A, Yücel AS, Bülent K, Toker F, Gümüş S. Health tourism in Turkey and practical example of its economic dimensions. Iib international refereed academic social sciences journal Temmuz-Ağustos-Eylül 2014 Sayı: 15 Cilt: 5 Yaz Dönemi, 2014 July-August-September, 15(5): 250-238.
18. Nemati V, Ebrahimpour H, Babaee Y, Abbasgholizadeh N. Assessing Barriers to the Development of Medical Tourism Case Study: Ardabil. Journal of Health. 2016, 7(2): 133-118, [In Persian].
19. Noori G, Taghizade Z, Shirani Z. Iran's role in the Islamic world medical tourism with an emphasis on therapeutic nature (functions, Challenges and Solutions). Journal of tourism space. 2012; 1(3): 36-18, [In Persian].
20. Arabshahi KA, Arianfar M. Health tourism and medical- curative tourism Features in Iran. Journal Geography of Tourism Space. 2013, 3(9): 56-46, [In Persian].
21. Mahdavi Y, Mardani Sh, Hashemidehaghi Z, Mardani N. The Factors in Development of Health Tourism in Iran. International Journal of Travel Medicine and Global Health, 2013; 1(3): 118-113.
22. Hajinejad A, Eslamfard F. Formulating Strategies for the Development of Treatment Tourism in Shiraz (Iran) Using a Strategic Planning Approach (SWOT). J Rafsanjan Univ Med Sci 2013; 12(8): 641-54, [In Persian].
23. Liyuan H, Honggang Xu. A Cultural Perspective of Health and Wellness Tourism in China. Journal of China Tourism Research, 2014; 10(4): 510-493.
24. Delgoshaie B, Ravaghi H, Abolhassani N. Importance – Performance analysis of medical tourism in Tehran province from medical tourists and medical services providers Perspective. Journal of Hospital. 2011; 11(1): 72-63, [In Persian].
25. Delgoshaie B, Jabbari AR, Farzin MR, Sherbafchizadeh N, Tabibh SJ. Current medical tourism in Iran: a case study. Payesh Journal of Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Researc, 2012; 11(2):171-9, [In Persian].