1. Yahai M, Samadanian F, Hosseini M, Azadbakht L. Prevalence of Overweight, Obesity and Central Obesity among Students of School of Medicine in Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan. Iran Journal of Health System Research. 2013;9(4):421-9.
2. Tabatabaei O, Larijani B. examining the outbreak of obesity and its control. Iranian Journal of Diabetes and Lipid Disorders. 2013;12(5):347-57.
3. Rahimibashar M, Motahari M. Assessment of overweight status, obesity and abdominal obesity among nursing students in Islamic Azad University of Lahijan. IJNR. 2013;8(3):10-7.
4. Moradi F, Shariat F, Mirzaeian K. Identifying the effects of training of obesity prevention and weight management an the knowledge of clients to neighborhood health house in the city of Tehran. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2013;1(1):33-40.
5. Rahmati F, Moghadas Tabrizi Y, Shidfar F, Habibi F, Jafari MR. The outbreak of obesity and its accosiated with high blood pressure in the students of Tehran university. payesh. 2004;3(2):129-36.
6. Moghadasi M, Naser K, Shakerian S, Razavi A. Prevalence of overweight, obesity and physical fitness in Shiraz adolescents. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2011;12(5):476-82.
7. fesharaki M. exercise and losing weight. Iranian Journal of Diabetes and Metabplism. 2013;12(5):461-6.
8. Atarzadeh Hossini SR, Hassannia A, Talebpour M. Investigating The Levels Of Physical & Motor Fitness For Male University Students In Ferdowsi University Of Mashhad & Establishing A Test-Norm. Harakat. 2001;0(10):19-30.
9. Nuri R, Moghadasi M, Moraveji F. Association between Obesity and Overweight with Lifestyle Status and Physical Fitness Level in Shiraz Adults. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2012;14(3):241-7.
10. Babanejad M, Rajabi A, Mohammadi S, Partovi F, Delpisheh A. Investigation lifestyle and prediction of changes in its associated factors amongst health students. Journal of Health. 2013;4(2):147-55.
11. Ziaee V, Fallah J, Rezaee M, Biat A. The relationship between body mass index and physical fitness in 513 medical students. Tehran University Medical Journal TUMS Publications. 2007;65(8):79-84.
12. Belloc NB, Breslow L. Relationship of physical health status and health practices. Preventive medicine. 1972;1(3):409-21. [DOI:10.1016/0091-7435(72)90014-X
13. Sharkey BJ. Physiology of fitness. Human Kinetics, 1990: 207-31.
14. Solaimanizadeh L, Soleymanizadeh F, Javadi M, Miri S, Arab M, Akbari NE. The study of body mass index in students of Bam educational centers. J Shahrekord Univ Med Sci. 2008;9(4):59-66.
15. Mohammadi M, Mahmoodi Darvishani S, Mirzaei M, Bahrololoomi Z, Sheikhi A, Bidbozorg H, et al. The Prevalence of Overweight and Obesity among Dental Students Yazd University of Medical Sciences of Yazd in 2014. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. 2015;14(3):189-98.
16. Huang TT-K, Harris KJ, Lee RE, Nazir N, Born W, Kaur H. Assessing overweight, obesity, diet, and physical activity in college students. Journal of American College Health. 2003;52(2):83-6. [DOI:10.1080/07448480309595728
17. Zar A, karan khosravi P, Ahmadi MA. Prevalence of Obesity and Overweight among Female Students of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and Its Association with Physical Fitness Factors. Community Health. 2017;4(2):79-89.
18. SHarifi AA, Amani R, Hamidipour N. Prevalence of obesity and its related lifestyle pattern in male personnel of Jundi-Shapour University of Medical Sciences-2005. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology & Metabolism. 2008;10(3):235-9.
19. Bovet P, Auguste R, Burdette H. Strong inverse association between physical fitness and overweight in adolescents: a large school-based survey. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. 2007;4(1):24. [DOI:10.1186/1479-5868-4-24
20. Ghanbari H, Nuri R, Moghadasi M, Torkfar A, Mehrabani J. Prevalence of obesity and some associated factors among 8-12 year old boy students in Shiraz. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2013;15(1):14-20.
21. Alborzimanesh M, Kimiagar M, Rashidkhani B, Atefi-Sadraini S. The relation between overweight and obesity with some lifestyle factors in the 3rd–5th grade primary schoolgirls in Tehran City 6th district. Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology. 2011;6(3):75-84.
22. Panahpuri P, Moghadasi M. The Relationship between the Prevalence of Obesity and Overweight Lifestyle among Female students aged 7 to 12 in Yasuj, Iran. Armaghane danesh. 2016;21(7):707-17.
23. Wiklund P. The role of physical activity and exercise in obesity and weight management: Time for critical appraisal. Journal of Sport and Health Science. 2016;5(2):151-4. [DOI:10.1016/j.jshs.2016.04.001
24. Artal R. The role of exercise in reducing the risks of gestational diabetes mellitus in obese women. Best practice & research Clinical obstetrics & gynaecology. 2015;29(1):123-32. [DOI:10.1016/j.bpobgyn.2014.05.013
25. Lu Y, Hajifathalian K, Ezzati M, Woodward M, Rimm EB, Danaei G. Metabolic mediators of the effects of body-mass index, overweight, and obesity on coronary heart disease and stroke: a pooled analysis of 97 prospective cohorts with 1• 8 million participants. Elsevier; 2014.
26. Keller K, Pietrobelli A, Faith M. Genetics of food intake and body composition: lessons from twin studies. Acta diabetologica. 2003;40:s95-s100. [DOI:10.1007/s00592-003-0038-6
27. Damirchi A, Mehrabani J, Mousavi F. The Relationship between Obesity, Overweight and Demographic Factors with Physical Activity in 18-69 Year-Old Adults in Rasht City. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2013;15(4):378-86.