1. Peterson PE, Ogawa H. The global burden of periodontal disease. Periodontal 2000. 2012;60:15-39. [DOI:10.1111/j.1600-0757.2011.00425.x
2. Jürgensen N, Petersen PE. Oral health and the impact of socio-behavioural factors in a cross sectional survey of 12-year old school children in Laos. BMC Oral Health. 2009;9:29 doi:10.1186/1472-6831-9-29 availble from : http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6831/9/29
3. Harrison R. Oral health promotion for high- risk children: case studies from British Columbia. J Can Dent Assoc. 2003; 69 (5): 292-296
4. Peterson PE, ogawa H. the global burden of periodontal disease. Periodontal 2000. 2012; 60: 15-39. [DOI:10.1111/j.1600-0757.2011.00425.x
5. World Health Organization. Oral health surveys: Basic methods. 5th ed. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization. 2013:44-74.
6. Shokohinia E, Keshavarz mohammadi N. comparission of tooth brushing related knowledge, attitude and health behavior as well as dental health status among boy and girl students in elementary school in district 4 of Tehran in 2015. journal of health in the field. 2016;4(1):11-17
7. Shirzai M, Ghanbariha M. Evaluation oral hygiene index in the 12-years-old students. Zahedan J Res Med Sci (ZJRMS). 2011; 13(5): 38-42.
8. Naderifar M, Pirovi H, Ghaljaii F. Maternal attitudes regarding oral health of children one to sixyears-1385. Irn J Nurs. 2007; 20(52): 75- 86.
9. Solhi M, Shojaei zadeh D, Seraj B, Faghih zadeh S. The application of Health Beleif Modelin oral Health Education. Iranian Journal of Public Health. 2010; 39 (4); 114-119.
10. Shahrabi M, Mohandes F, Seraj B. Assessing DMFT index in 12 years old students attending hearing impaired schools in Tehran. Journal of Dentistry Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2007; 9(4): 102-106.
11. Ashrafizadeh SS, Severi H, Ashrafizadeh M. Oral health assessment and 12-year-old DMFT student's guidance in Ahwaz. Med J Ahwaz. 2002; 34:60-66.
12. Sadeghi M, Bagherian A. DMFT index and bilateral dental caries occurance among 12- year-old students in Rafsanjan- 2007. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. 2007; 7(4): 267-274.
13. Natarajan N. Cariogenicity: Macrosocioeconomics Vs Saccharophagy. Role of socio-politicoeconomics and sugar consumption in tooth decay among 12 year olds. A global ecological crossectional study. Master Thesis, Lund University, Sweden. 2011:40-41.
14. Poorhashemi SJ. 8 -year longitudinal studies in reducing caries in children 12 years old, Tehran. J Dent Res. 2000; 18 (2):9-15.
15. Peterson PE. Challenges to improvement of oral health in the 21st century - the approach of the WHO Global Oral Health Programme. International Dental Journal. 2004; 54:329-343. [DOI:10.1111/j.1875-595X.2004.tb00009.x
16. Toomarian L, Syrian S, Farhadi H. DMFT Index in 12-year-old students in Qom in 1383. Jurnal of Dental School, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. 2003; 3(4): 467-74.
17. Shariat E, Mohammad nejad E, Begjani J, Abootalebi G. Evaluation of Oral Health in Primary School Children in Saveh, Iran. Scientific journal of Midwifery and nursing. 2011; 8(1):74-80
18. Mansori B, Maleki A. Survey of water fluoride and status of dmft and DMFT in elementary and medium school students in Kamiran Town. Zanko J Med Sci . 2014; 15(44):1-8.
19. Mostafaei M, Hossein Zadeh K. Evaluation of DMFT index among people who suffer from major talasemia. Iranian journal of pediatrics dentistry. 2015; 10(2): 7-16. [DOI:10.29252/ijpd.10.2.7
20. Karimi Zarchi AA, Rabbani M, Shahroodi P. Comparison of teeth parameters and their related factors in 6 to 12 years-old children. Iranian Journal of Military Medicine (AMSUS). 2010;12(3): 137-142.