1. Dube KJ, Ingale LT, Ingale ST. Hearing impairment among workers exposed to excessive levels of noise in ginning industries. Noise and Health. 2011;13(54):348-55. [DOI:10.4103/1463-1741.85506
2. Golmohammadi R, Amjad Sardrudi H, Dormohammadi A, Musavi S. Study of occupational noise - induced hearing loss in a tractor manufacturing plant. Occupational Medicine Quarterly Journal. 2013;4(3):28-33[In Persian].
3. Mohammadpour H, Najarkola SAM, Jalali M, Asl AH, Rahmati A. GIS-Based Noise and Hearing Loss Screening in Publishing Factory. J Health Scope. 2013;2(3):156-61. [DOI:10.17795/jhealthscope-13705
4. Agrawal Y, Niparko JK, Dobie RA. Estimating the effect of occupational noise exposure on hearing thresholds: the importance of adjusting for confounding variables. Ear and hearing. 2010;31(2):234-7. [DOI:10.1097/AUD.0b013e3181c6b9fd
5. Farhang Dehghan S, Monazzam MR, Nassiri P, Haghighi Kafash Z, Jahangiri M. The Assessment of Noise Exposure and Noise Annoyance at a Petrochemical Company. Journal of Health and Safety at Work. 2013;3(3):11-24[In Persian].
6. Negahban S, Mossavion S, Ebrahimi Hariri A, Mollakazemiha M, Jalali M. Correlation between Screening estimation and noise measurement in Small Plants in Varamin city. J Health Saf Work 2013;3(2):79-86 [In Persian].
7. Moradpour Z, Farhadi S, Mohsenabadi M, Jalali M, Hesam G. Using the Absorptive-Dissipative Silencer in Air Conditioning Systems of an Office Environment in Order to Provide Acoustic Comfort. Iranian Journal of Health, Safety and Environment. 2018;5(4):1138-43.
8. Collee A, Legrand C, Govaerts B, Van Der Veken P, De Boodt F, Degrave E. Occupational exposure to noise and the prevalence of hearing loss in a Belgian military population: a cross-sectional study. Noise and Health. 2011;13(50):64-70. [DOI:10.4103/1463-1741.73997
9. Mihailovic A, Grujic SD, Kiurski J, Krstic J, Oros I, Kovacevic I. Occupational noise in printing companies. Environmental monitoring and assessment. 2011;181(1):111-22. [DOI:10.1007/s10661-010-1817-5
10. Jafari MJ, Karimi A, Haghshenas M. Extrapolation of experimental field study to a National Occupational Noise Exposure Standard. International Journal of Occupational Hygiene. 2010;2(2):63-8.
11. Forouharmajd F, Shabab M. Noise Pollution Status in a Metal Melting Industry and the Map of Its Isosonic Curve. Jundishapur Journal of Health Sciences. 2015;7(4):46-50[In Persian]. [DOI:10.17795/jjhs-30366
12. Pourabdiyan S, Ghotbi M, Yousefi H, Habibi E, Zare M. The epidemiologic study on hearing standard threshold shift using audiometric data and noise level among workers of Isfehan metal industry. Koomesh. 2009;10(4):253-60[In Persian].
13. Monazzam M, Farhang Dehghan S, Nassiri P, Jahangiri M. Determination of the dominant sound source in an Air production plant of a petrochemical industry and assessing the effectiveness of its enclosing. Occupational Medicine Quarterly Journal. 2015;7(2):44-56[In Persian].
14. Nassiri P, Zare M, Golbabaei F. Evaluation of noise pollution in oil extracting region of Lavan and the effect of noise enclosure on noise abatement. Iran Occupational Health. 2007;4(3):49-56[In Persian].
15. Jahangiri M, golmohammadi R, Aliabadi M, Jalali M. Noise control of feed water pumps in a thermal power plant. Iran Occup Health J 2017;14(1):81-92 [In Persian].
16. Golmohamadi R, Aliabadi M, Darvishi E. Enclosure design fornoise control of air blowerin a typical steel industry. Iran Occupational Health Journal. 2014;11(2):1-12[In Persian].
17. International Organization for Standardization. Determination of sound power levels and sound energy levels of noise sources using sound pressure - Precision methods for anechoic rooms and hemi-anechoic rooms. Acoustics, editor: ISO 3745; 2012.
18. Mohammad Jahangiri, Rostam Golmohammadi, Mohsen Aliabadi. Study of noise pollution and noise control plan in the ground floor of turbine unit of the shazand thermal power plant [MSc Thesis]. Iran: Hamadan University of Medical Sciences; 2014[In Persian].
19. Aliabadi M, Darvishi E, Shafikhani A. Assessment of the environmental sound level and the noise exposure in a steel Industry. Health System Research. 2015;11 (2):327-37[In Persian].
20. Golmohamadi R, Aliabadi M, Darvishi E. Room acoustic analysis of blower unit and noise control plan in the typical steel industry. Journal of Health and Safety at Work. 2013;2(4):41-50[In Persian].
21. Golmohamadi R, Aliabadi M, Darvishi E. Enclosure design fornoise control of air blowerin a typical steel industry. Iran Occupational Health Journal. 2014;11(2):1-12[In Persian].
22. Hojati M, Golmohammadi R, Aliabadi M. Determining the Noise Exposure Pattern in a Steel Company. Journal of Occupational Hygiene Engineering. 2016;2(4):1-8. [DOI:10.21859/johe-02041
23. Tajic R, Ghadami A, Ghamari F. The Effects of Noise Pollution and Hearing of Metal Workers in Arak. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2008;10(4):291-9[In Persian].
24. Golmohammadi R, Monazzam MR, Nourollahi M, Nezafat A, Momen Bella Fard S. Evaluation of Noise Propagation Characteristics of Compressors in Tehran Oil Refinery Center and Presenting Control Methods. Journal of Research in Health Sciences. 2010;10(1):22-30.
25. ISO 15667. Acoustics, Guidelines for noise control by enclosures and cabins. Geneva: International Organization for Standardization, 2000.
26. Kuku R, Raji N, Bello T. Development and Performance Evaluation of Sound proof Enclosure for Portable Generators. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology. 2012;4(16):2600-3.