1. J R. Evaluation of the impact of human factors involved in reducing skeletal complications - West Health muscular headquarters in Tehran during 2004-2005. First International Conference on Iran. 2008.
2. Chiasson M-È, Imbeau D, Major J, Aubry K, Delisle A. Influence of musculoskeletal pain on workers' ergonomic risk-factor assessments. Applied ergonomics. 2015;49:1-7. [DOI:10.1016/j.apergo.2014.12.011
3. David G, Woods V, Li G, Buckle P. The development of the Quick Exposure Check (QEC) for assessing exposure to risk factors for work-related musculoskeletal disorders. Applied ergonomics. 2008;39(1):57-69. [DOI:10.1016/j.apergo.2007.03.002
4. Major M-E, Vézina N. Analysis of worker strategies: A comprehensive understanding for the prevention of work related musculoskeletal disorders. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics. 2015;48:149-57. [DOI:10.1016/j.ergon.2015.05.003
5. Punnett L, Wegman DH. Work-related musculoskeletal disorders: the epidemiologic evidence and the debate. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology. 2004;14(1):13-23. [DOI:10.1016/j.jelekin.2003.09.015
6. Akbari R, Samar RG, Kiany G-R, Eghtesadi A-R. Maslach Burnout Inventory factor validity and psychometric properties. Knowledge & Health Journal. 2011;6(3):1-8.
7. Mital A, Nicholson AS, Ayoub MM, A Guide to Manual Materials Handling, 2nd edition. CRC Press. 1997:10-20.
8. Choobineh A, Tabatabaei SH, Mokhtarzadeh A, Salehi M. Musculoskeletal problems among workers of an Iranian rubber factory. Journal of occupational health. 2007;49(5):418-23. [DOI:10.1539/joh.49.418
9. Lorusso A, Bruno S, L'abbate N. A review of low back pain and musculoskeletal disorders among Italian nursing personnel. Industrial health. 2007;45(5):637-44. [DOI:10.2486/indhealth.45.637
10. Rasoulzade Y, Lahmi MA, Bahrpeyma F, Naserian J. Assess the risk of musculoskeletal disorders -upper limb muscle to help computer users RULA method. First International Conference on Iran.Theran: Iranian Ergonomics and Human Factors Society. 2008:80-86.
11. Binabaj NB, Moghimian M, Attarbashi M, Ghorche M. the survey of relationship between job burnout and health status of midwives and nurses. journal of gonabad university of medical sciences. 2003;9(1):99-104.
12. Arial M, Benoit D, Wild P. Exploring implicit preventive strategies in prehospital emergency workers: a novel approach for preventing back problems. Appl Ergon. 2014;45(4):1003-9. [DOI:10.1016/j.apergo.2013.12.005
13. Heydari P, Varmazyar S, Mohammadzadeh E. Factors affecting estimation of the maximum aerobic capacity by treadmill test in students of medical emergencies in Qazvin. J Qazvin Univ Med Sci. 2016; 19 (6): 65-72.
14. Maleki A, Gholamnia R, Mataji M, Bahreini M. Investigation of Tehran firefighters' musculoskeletal disorders and providing control measures. 1st Biennial Iranian Conference on Ergonomics. Hamadan University of Medical Sciences. 2014:1-13.
15. Mokhtarinia H, Shafiee A, Pashmdarfard M. Translation and localization of the Extended Nordic Musculoskeletal Questionnaire and the evaluation of the face validity and test-retest reliability of its Persian version. Journal of Ergonomics. 2015;3(3):21-9.
16. Hassanzadeh RN, Farshad A, Motamedzade M, Khosravi Y, Varmazyar S. Identifying individual and work-related risk factors of musculoskeletal disorders in an industrial organization. Journal of Ergonomics. 2013;1(2):36-48.
17. Habibpour Gatabi K, Safari Shali R. Comprehensive manual for using SPSS in survey researches, Motafekeran. Theran. 2009:480-503.
18. Jo MH, Kim KS, Lee SW, Kim TG, Ryu HW, Lee MY, et al. The relationship between job stress and musculoskeletal symptoms in migrant workers. Korean Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2009;21(4):378-87.
19. Kim MG, Kim K-S, Ryoo J-H, Yoo S-W. Relationship between occupational stress and work-related musculoskeletal disorders in Korean male firefighters. Annals of occupational and environmental medicine. 2013;25(1):9. [DOI:10.1186/2052-4374-25-9
20. Studnek JR, Crawford JM. Factors associated with back problems among emergency medical technicians. American journal of industrial medicine. 2007;50(6):464-9. [DOI:10.1002/ajim.20463
21. Sterud T, Ekeberg O, Hem E. Health status in the ambulance services: a systematic review. BMC Health Services Research. 2006;6(1):82. [DOI:10.1186/1472-6963-6-82
22. Milczarek M. Emergency services: A literature review on occupational safety and health risks. European Agency for Safety and Health at Work. Available online at: https://osha europa eu/en/tools-and-publications/publications/literature_reviews/emergency_services_occupational_safety_and_health _risks. 2011.