1. Chaney R L. Scientific analysis of proposed sludge rule. Bio cycle. 1998; 30: 80-85.
2. Singh B R, Steinnes E. Soil and water contamination by heavy metals. PP. 233-271. In: La1, R. and Stewarts, B. A. (Eds.), Soil Processes, CRC Press, USA. 1994; 347-361.
3. Mirzashahi K, Bazargan K, Bagori A. Sewage and its application in agriculture. 1th ed. Soil and Water research institute. 2015: 250 p.
4. Tucker R. Heavy metals in North Carolina soils, occurrence and significance. N.C. Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Agronomic division, Raleigh. Available from: www.ncagr.com/agronomi/
5. Erfanmanesh M. Effect of sewage sludge on some soil characteristics and the absorption and density of heavy metals by spinach and tomato. Msc.: Saanati Isfahan University; 2000; 110 p.
6. Sayadmanesh SM, GhajarSepanloo M, Bahmanyar MA. Investigating the amount of some heavy elements in soil and rapeseed plants in fields under irrigation with Amol's industrial wastewater. Journal of water research in agriculture. 2015; 29 (2): 141-155.
7. Shirinfekr A. Changes in concentration of heavy metals in rice according to the distance from sources of contamination. 7th Iranian Soil Science Congress Shahrekord University. 2001 September: 4-7.
8. Torabian A, Mahjoori M. Investigation of the effect of irrigation with sewage on heavy metal adsorption by southern Tehran vegetables. Soil and water sciences. 2002; 16(2): 188-197.
9. Bahmanyar MA. Effect of sewage consumption on crops irrigation on the amount of some heavy elements of soil and plants. Journal of environmental studies. 2006; 44: 19-26.
10. Massaquoi LD, Ma H, Hui Liu X, Han P, Zuo Sh, Hua Z, Liu D. Heavy metal accumulation in soils, plants, and hair samples: an assessment of heavy metal exposure risks from the consumption of vegetables grown on soils previously irrigated with wastewater. Environment Science Pollut Research. 2015; 10: 102-121. [DOI:10.1007/s11356-015-5131-1
11. Khan S. Soil and vegetables enrichment with heavy metals from geological sources in Gilgit. Northern Pakistan Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. 2010; 73: 1820-1827. [DOI:10.1016/j.ecoenv.2010.08.016
12. Singh H. Health risk assessment of heavy metals via dietary intake of foodstuffs from the wastewater irrigated site of a dry tropical area of India. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 2010; 48:611-619. [DOI:10.1016/j.fct.2009.11.041
13. Wu YG. Evaluation of ecological risk and primary empirical research on heavy metals in polluted soil over Xiao quisling goldmine in region, Shaanxi, China. Trans. Nonferrous Met. 2010; 570-576.
14. Dœlsch E, Deroche B, Van de Kerchove V. Impact of sewage sludge spreading on heavy metal speciation in tropical soils (Ré:union:, Indian Ocean), Chemosphere. 2006; 652: 286–293. [DOI:10.1016/j.chemosphere.2006.02.046
15. American Public Health Association. Standard methods for the examination of Water and Wastewater, American Public Health Association Washington D.C; 2005 :112-117.
16. Juan M, Rivero M, Romero L, Ruiz JM. Evaluation of some nutritional and biochemical indicators in selecting salt-resistant tomato cultivates. Environment Expert Botany. 2005; 54: 193-201. [DOI:10.1016/j.envexpbot.2004.07.004
17. Shuval HI, Din AA, Fattal B, Rawitz E, Yekutiel P. Wastewater irrigation in developing countries health effects and technical solutions. The World Bank, Washington, D. C; 1986; 73-76.
18. Agarwal SK. Pollution Management: Water Pollution. 1th ed. A.P.H. Publication, New Delhi; 2002; 254-267.
19. Abedi-Koupai J, Mostafazadeh-Fard B, Afyuni M, Bagheri M. Effect of treated wastewater on soil chemical and physical properties in an arid region. Plant Soil and Environment. 2006; 52: 335-344. [DOI:10.17221/3450-PSE
20. Zhuang P, Murray B, Hanping X, Ningyu L, Zhian L. Health risk from heavy metals via consumption of food crops in the vicinity of Dabaoshan mine, South China. Science of the Total Environment. 2009; 407: 1551-1561. [DOI:10.1016/j.scitotenv.2008.10.061
21. Zhao H, Xia B, Fan C, Zhao P, Shen S. Human health risk from soil heavy metal contamination under different land uses near Dabaoshan Mine, Southern China. Science of the Total Environment. 2012; 417-418: 45-54. [DOI:10.1016/j.scitotenv.2011.12.047
22. Romero A, González I, Galán E. Trace elements absorption by citrus in a heavily polluted mining site. Journal of Geochemical Exploration. 2012; 113: 76-85. [DOI:10.1016/j.gexplo.2011.11.005
23. Arora M, Kiran B, Rani S, Mittal N. Heavy metal accumulation in vegetables irrigated with water from different sources. Food Chemistry. 2008; 111: 811-15 [DOI:10.1016/j.foodchem.2008.04.049
24. Mojiri A, Hamidi AA. Effects of municipal wastewater on accumulation of heavy metals in soil and wheat (Triticum bestivum L.) with two irrigation method. Romanian Agricultural Research. 2011; 28: 217-222.
25. Abedi-Koupai J, Mostafazadeh-Fard B, Afyuni M, Bagheri M R. Effect of treated wastewater on soil chemical and physical properties in an arid region. Plant, Soil and Environment. 2006; 52(8): 335-344. [DOI:10.17221/3450-PSE
26. Behbahaninia A, Mirbagheri SA, Khorasani N, Nouri J, Javid AH. Heavy metal contamination of municipal effluent in soil and plants. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment. 2009; 7(3): 851-856.
27. Rahimi G, Amraei L, Kimiaeitalab A. Effects of urban wastewater and compost on some characteristics of soil and its leachate under greenhouse cultivation of basil. Ejgcst. 2016; 7 (3):15-39.
28. Parsafar N, Maroufi S. Effect of sewage application on heavy aggregate accumulation under soil profile under greenhouse-lysimetric conditions. Water research in agriculture. 2013; 2:229-239.
29. Torabian A, Mahjoori M. Investigation of the effect of irrigation with sewage on heavy metal adsorption by southern Tehran vegetables. Soil and water sciences. 2002; 16(2): 188-197.
30. Moradmand M, Beigi H. Effect of irrigation with urban wastewater on the distribution of lead and till in green pepper and soil. Iranian water research journal. 2002; 3(5): 63-70.