1. Aghamohamadian-sherbaf HR, Zarezadeh-Kheybari SH, Hrofghanad M, Hokmabadi M. The Relationship between Perfectionism and Sexual Function in infertile women. Women's journal of Midwifery and Infertility. 2014; 17 (97): 9-17.
2. Abbasi-Molid H, Ghamarani A, Fatehizadeh M. Pathology of Iranian infertile couples. Journal of Medicine and purification. 2009; 72: 8-20.
3. Padash Z, Fatehizadeh M, Abedi M. Effectiveness of psychotherapy training based on improving the quality of life for the happiness of family counseling and psychotherapy. Journal of health. 2011; 1 (1): 115-130.
4. Mascarenhas MN, Flaxman, SR, Boerma T, Vanderpoel S, Stevens GA. National, regional, and global trends in infertility prevalence since, a systematic analysis of 277 health surveys. Plos medicine, 2012; 9(12): 100-110. [DOI:10.1371/journal.pmed.1001356
5. Ramezandadeh F, Abedinia N, Babaei GH, Vizheh M, Pak Gohar M. The effect of counseling on sexual satisfaction of infertile women. Journal of faculty nursing & midwifery, Tehran university of medical (Hayat). 2008; 14 (1), 21-30.
6. Behjati-Ardakani Z, Akhondi M, Kamali C, Fazli-Khalaf Z, Eskandari SH, Ghorbani B. Mental health assessment referring to Avicenna Infertility Center, Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran. Journal of Reproduction and Infertility. 2010; 11 (45): 319-324.
7. Peterson BD, Newton CR, Feingold T. Anxiety and sexual stress in men and women undergoing infertility treatment. Fertil Steril. 2007; 88(4):911-914. [DOI:10.1016/j.fertnstert.2006.12.023
8. Padash Z, Fatehizadeh M, Abedi M, Eazadikhah Z. Research of effectiveness of quality of life based on consent. Behavioral Science. 2012; 10 (5), 363-372.
9. Obi SN, Onah HE, Okafar II. Depression among nijerian women following pregnancy loss. Int J Gynecol Obstet. 2009; 105(1): 602-610. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijgo.2008.11.036
10. Ezati A, Nori R, Hasani J. Pattern structural relationships social support, Coping strategies and social labels with symptoms of depression in infertile women in Tehran. Women's magazine and Infertility. 2010; 16(45), 20-28.
11. Alizadeh S, Mohseni M, Khanjani N, Momenabadi V. The relationship between women's social participation and their quality of life in Kerman. Health management perspective. 2014; 3 (2): 42-34.
12. Fouladi F, Aega J, Gholamali-Lavasani MA, Barzegarkhanmouy S, Jalavani R. The Effectiveness of Communication Skills Training on Improving the Quality of Life of Married Women. Journal of Education and Evaluation. 2013; 6 (21): 127-141.
13. Rabbani-Khorasgani AS, Kianpour M. Income on theoretical approaches and practical definitions of the concept of quality of life. Social Work. 2010; 5 (4): 56-43.
14. Rudgar MJ. The Role of Religion in Dealing and Reducing Human Suffering, With Approach to Shahid Motahhari's Mutahari's Opposites. 2010; 15(56): 140-113.
15. Shimako J. Handbook of Multicultural Mental Health, 1st ed., San Diego: Academic Press. 2013.
16. Boulahari J, Nazari Q, Zamanian S. Effectiveness of short-term interpersonal therapy on psychological well-being and quality of life of addicted spouses. Chapter One of Educational Psychology. Tonekabon Azad University. 2012; 2 (1): 36-22.
17. Pond MF. Investigating Climbing as a Spiritual Experience, MSc Thesis in Recreation and Sport Sciences, Ohaio: Faculty of the Patton College of Education. Ohaio University. 2013.
18. Richards S, Bergin AE. A Spiritual Strategy for Counseling and Psychotherapy. Washington DC. American Psychological Association, 2002.
19. Soleimani I, Najafi M, Bashpour S, Sheikholeslami A. Effect of Spiritual Intelligence on Quality of Life and Success of Students Covered by the Imam's Relief Committee. Culture at Islamic University. 2013; 4 (5): 546-537.
20. Shiri Z, Kazemi S, Sohrabi N. The Effect of Positive Thinking on Women's Quality of Life in Qeshm. Psychological methods and models. 2011; 2 (6): 57-67.
21. Ghafouri S, Mashhadi A, Hasan Abadi H. The Effectiveness of Forgivable Spiritual Therapy in Increasing Marital Satisfaction and Reducing Conflict of Couples in Mashhad. Mental Health Principles. 2013, 15(1): 45 -57.
22. Babaei Z, Latifi V, Isma'ili M. The role of spiritual excellence in predicting the mood and satisfaction of students' lives. Culture at the Islamic University. 2013; 4 (5): 536-515.
23. Amram JY. The Contribution of Emotional and Spiritual Intelligences to Effective Business Leadership, PhD Thesis in Psychology, Palo Alto: Faculty of Psychology. Institute of Transpersonal Psychology. 2009.
24. Balboni TA, Vanderwerker LC, Block SD. Religiousness and Spiritual Support among Advanced Cancer Patients and Associations with End-of-life Treatment Preferences and Quality of Life. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2007; 25: 555-560 [DOI:10.1200/JCO.2006.07.9046
25. Fallahi-Khoshkat M, Mazaheri M. Psychology, Spiritual Care and Therapeutic Spirituality. University of Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences. Tehran. 2008.
26. Cicchetti D. The Construct of Resilience: A Critical Evaluation and Guidelines for Future Work. Child Development. 2000; 71 (3): 543-562. [DOI:10.1111/1467-8624.00164