1. Rangraziedi MM, Rasoli DG. The relationship between the severity of urinary incoctinence after giving birth by parity in women. J obstetrics Gynecology Iran. 2014;105(17):18-25.
2. Bo K, Holme I. Pelvic floor muscle training is effective in treatment of female stress urinary incontinence, but how does it work? International Urogynecol Journal. 2004;(15):76-84 [DOI:10.1007/s00192-004-1125-0
3. Jonathan S. Berek. Berek & Novak's gynecology. 15th ed. Philadelphia (USA). Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2012:1615-40
4. Irwin DE, Hunskaar S, Reilly K, Kopp Z, Herschorn S, et al. Population-based survey of urinary incontinence, overactive bladder, and other lower urinary tract symptoms in five countries results of the EPIC study. Eur Urol. 2006;50(6):314-1306. [DOI:10.1016/j.eururo.2006.09.019
5. Rogers RG. Urinary stress incontinence in women. New England Journal of medicine. 2008;358(10):1029-36. [DOI:10.1056/NEJMcp0707023
6. Nygaard I, Barber MD, Burgio KL, Kenton K, Meikle S, Schaffer J, et al. Prevalence of symptomatic pelvic floor disorders in US women. Journal of the American Medical Association. 2008;300(11):1311-6. [DOI:10.1001/jama.300.11.1311
7. Javadifar N, Komelifar R, Afshary P. prevalence, type and predisposing factors of urinary incontinence in reproductive age women. Scuentific journal of Ilam university of medical scuences. 2018;25(4):45-55.
8. Tashkory M. Moghimi A, Pilavaryan A, Moghimi M. Study of severity and prevalence of stress incontinence in menopouse working women in khorasan. Iraian journal of Oobstetrics, Gyneocology and Infertility. 2007;9(2):47-51
9. Sharifirad GH, Hazavehie SMM, Mohebi S, Rahimi MA, Hasanzadeh A. The effect of health education based on Health Belife Model on self care of leg in type 2 diabetic patients. Persian Iranian journal of endocrinology and Metabolism Journal of Shahidbeheshti university of medical sciences and health services. 2005;14(1):18-27.
10. Whittaker JL, Thompson JA, Teyhen DS, Hodges P. Rehabilitative ultrasound imaging of pelvic floor muscle function. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2007;37(8):98-487. [DOI:10.2519/jospt.2007.2548
11. Wyman JF, Burgio KL, Newman DK. Practical aspects of lifestyle modifications and behavioural interventions in the treatment of overactive bladder and urgency urinary incontinence. International Journal Clinincal Practice. 2009;63(8):1179-91 [DOI:10.1111/j.1742-1241.2009.02078.x
12. Lee D, Lee LJ. Stress incontinence – A consequence of failed load transfer through the pelvis? Fifth Interdisciplinary World Congress on Low Back and Pelvic Pain. Melbourne, Australia. 2004.
13. Petros PE, Woodman PJ. The Integral Theory of incontinence. Int Urogynecol J. 2008;19(1):35-40. [DOI:10.1007/s00192-007-0475-9
14. Golmakani N, Esfalani A, KabiriaM. Pelvic floor muscle relaxant exercises for treating incontinence Urine Stress. Iraian journal of Oobstetrics, Gyneocology and Infertility. 2012;15(26):8-14.
15. Gibbs RS, Karlan BY, Haney AF, Nygaard IE. Danforth's obstetrics & gynecology 10th ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (Philadelphia. USA). 2008: 1791-1805.
16. Chen HL LY, Chien WJ, Huang WC, Lin HY, Chen PL. The effect of ankle position on pelvic floor muscle contraction activity in women. Urol Mar. 2009;181(3):23-1217. [DOI:10.1016/j.juro.2008.10.151
17. Kim JI. Continence efficacy intervention program for community residing women with stress urinary incontinence in Japan. Public Health Nurs. 2001;18(1):64-72. [DOI:10.1046/j.1525-1446.2001.00064.x
18. Sar D, Khorshid L. The effects of pelvic floor muscle training on stress and mixed urinary incontinence and quality of life. J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs. 2009;36(4):429-35. [DOI:10.1097/WON.0b013e3181aaf539
19. Albers-Heitner JM, Berghmans BL, Nieman FF, Venema PP, Severens JJ, Winkens RR. Effectiveness of involving a nurse specialist for patients with urinary incontinence in primary care: results of a pragmatic multicentre randomised controlled trial. Int J Clin Pract. 2011;65(6):705-12. [DOI:10.1111/j.1742-1241.2011.02652.x
20. Rezapour B, Mostafavi F, Khalkhali H. Theory Based Health Education: Application of Health Belief Model for Iranian Obese and Overweight Students about Physical Activity in Urmia, Iran. international journal of preventive medicine. 2016;7:115. [DOI:10.4103/2008-7802.191879
21. Alameh M, Farahani A, Tabatabaee M. Integrated Care Guidelines for Midlife Health.2016. available: www. behdash.gov.ir
22. Marandi SA. The integration of medical education and health care services in the IR of Iran and its health impact. Iranian J Public health. 2009; 38(1):4-12
23. Hoseinzadeh K, Niknami S. Determinants of Family's Self-Efficacy for Physical Activity; A Qualitative Study. j.health. 2016; 7(3):288-300.
24. karmi M. The Effect of Education Based on the Health Belief Model in Creating Breast Self-Exam. Breast-Pediatrician Journal of the East.2008;4(10):281-291
25. Sharifiehrad GH, Hazavei MM, Hasanzadeh H, Danshamous A. The effect of health education based on Health Belife Model on preventive actions of smoking in grade one middle school student. J Arak Uni Sci. 2008;10(1):2-6.
26. Niksadat N, Solhi M, Shojaezadah D, Gohari M. Invesigating the effect of education based on health belief model on improving the preventive behaviors of self-medication in womem. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2014; 20(113): 49-60.
27. Safarzadez S, Moghadam B, Saffari M. The Impact of Education on Performing Postpartum Exercise Based on Health Belief Model. Medical Journal of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences. 2016; 57(6):776-784.
28. Tavassoli E. Effect of education based on health belief model and promoting fruit and vegetable consumption in order to prevent Cardiovascular Diseases. Journal of Health in the Field. 2013;1(2),1-12.
29. kashaninan M, Shah Ali SH, Nazemi M, Bhasadri SH. evaluation of effect of kegel exercise and kegel master device on theurinary incontinence in women of reproductive age anda comparision between them. journal of razi. 2011;17(77):55-65.
30. Khodarahmi SH, kariman N. Ebadi A, Ozgoli G, effect of exercise on stress incontinence in women. Iraian journal of Oobstetrics, Gyneocology and Infertility. 2018; 21(3):78-89.
31. Farahani Dastjani F, Shamsi M, Khorsandi M, Ranjbaran M, Rezvanfar M. Evaluation of the Effects of Education Based on Health Belief Model on Medication Adherence in Diabetic Patients. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism.2016;18(2):83-9.
32. Guvenc G. Aaic H. Health Belief Model Scale for Cervical Cancer and Pap Smear Test: psychometric testing. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2011;67(2):428- [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2648.2010.05450.x
33. Frankenfield KM. Health Belief Model of Breast Cancer Screening for Female College Students. Master's Theses and Doctoral Dissertations. Mishigan University, USA. 2009: 258.
34. Heydari E, Noroozi A, Tahmasebi R. The Impact of Education Based on Health Belief Model on Mammography among Bushehrian Teachers. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot. 2017; 4 (4):271-280. [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.ihepsaj.4.4.271
35. Hatefnia E. Ghazi Vakili Z. Investigating Factors Related to Regular Physical Activity to Prevent Osteoporosis in Female Female Employees of Alborz based on Health Belief Model. Journal of Alborz University of Medical Sciences. 2016;5(2):78-86 [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.aums.5.2.78