1. http://www.who.int/social_determinants/final_report/csdh_finalreport_2008_execsumm.pdf. 2015
2. The Ministry of Health and medical education. Health system transformation program in the field of health. Tehran (Iran): The Ministry of Health and medical education. 2014. [In Persian]
3. The Ministry of Health and medical education. The map of the health system transformation of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Tehran: The Ministry of Health and medical education. 2011. [In Persian]
4. Policy Making Committee of MOHME. Health in Islamic Republic of Iran, 5th program of economic, social and cultural development. Tehran: MOHME. 2009. [In Persian]
5. Shadpour K. Health sector reform in Islamic Republic of Iran. Hakim Research Journal. 2006; 9(3):1-18. [In Persian]
6. Nutbeam D, Kickbusch I. Advancing health literacy: A global challenge for the 21st century. Health Promote. 2000; 15: 183-4. [DOI:10.1093/heapro/15.3.183
7. Paasche MK, Parker RM, Gazmararian JA, Nielsen LT, Rudd RR. The prevalence of limited health literacy. Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2005; 20:175-84. [DOI:10.1111/j.1525-1497.2005.40245.x
8. Kickbusch J, Franklin A, Agis D. editors. Health literacy the solid facts. UN city (Denmark): WHO Regional Office for Europe. 2013; 6: 119-124.
9. Bohlman LN, Panzer AM, Kindig DA. Health Literacy: a prescription to end confusion. Washington (DC): National Academies Press. 2004;24(3):98-104.
10. WHO. Closing the gap in a generation: health equity through action on the social determinants of health: Commission on Social Determinants of Health final report. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2008;22(5):625-654.
11. Yoshida I, Kobayashi T, Sapkota S, Ackhavong K. Evaluating educational media using traditional folk songs (Lam,) in Laos: A health message combined with oral tradition. Health Promote Int. 2011; 5:17-21.
12. Albert C, Davia MA. Education is a keyDeterminant of health in Europe: a comparative analysis of 11 countries. Evaluating educational media using traditional folk songs (Lam,) in Laos: a health message combined with oral tradition. 2010; 26:163-169.
13. Nutbeam D. The evolving concept of Health literacy. Soc Sci Med. 2008; 67:2072-2078. [DOI:10.1016/j.socscimed.2008.09.050
14. Shafii F, Azargashb A. Health education. (Translation). DharmaLingam, T. Ramachandran, L. Tehran: University of Tehran Press. 1990:75.
15. Word Health Organization Geneva. Understanding Skills-Based Health Education & Life Skills, WHO information Series on School Health. 2003:12.
16. Rampold G, Klingseis M, Dornauer K, Kopp M, Doering S, Hofer S, et al. Psychotropic Substance Abuse among Adolescents: A Structural Equation Model on Risk and Protective Factors. Substance Use & Misuse. 2006;41(8): 1155-1169. [DOI:10.1080/10826080600752136
17. Department of Health and Human Services. School Health Policies and Programs Study (SHPPS). Journal of School Health. 2007; 77(8): 1-2.
18. Tavousi M, Ebadi M, Fattahi, E, Jahangiry L, Hashemi A, Hashemiparast M. Health literacy measures: A systematic review of the literature, Journal of the Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research. 2015; 14(4): 485-496. [In Persian]
19. Haghdoost A, Mehrolhassani M, Khajehkazemi R, Fallah M, Dehnavieh R. Monitoring Indicators of Iranian Health System Reform Plan. Hakim Research Journal 2013; 16(3): 171- 181. [In Persian]
20. Sarmad Z, Bazargan A, Hejazi E. Research methods in behavioral sciences. Tehran: Agah. 2013: 132-136. [In Persian]
21. Azar A. Developing of Shannon Entropy Method in Content Analysis. Journal of Al-Zahra. 2001; 11(37, 38): 1-18. [In Persian]
22. Pasha¬Sharifi H, Sharifi N. Scientific Research Methods in Behavioral Sciences. Tehran: sokhan; 2013: 241-247. [In Persian]
23. Dilawar A. Theoretical and practical research in the humanities and social sciences. Tehran: Roshd. 2014: 76.
24. Spear HJ, Kulbok PA. Adolescent health behaviors and related factors: a review. Public Health Nurs. 2001; 18(2): 82-93. [DOI:10.1046/j.1525-1446.2001.00082.x
25. Spear Hilla K. Adolescent Health Behaviors and Related Factors: A Review Study. Public Health Nursing. 2001; 45(18): 82-89.
26. Salehi Omran E, Abedini Baltork M. Content Analysis of Health Information Components in School Textbooks. Health Information Management. 2011; 8(4): 608-614. [In Persian]
27. Jamison J. Health education in schools: a survey of policy and implementation. Health Education Journal. 1993; 52(2): 59-62. [DOI:10.1177/001789699305200203
28. Izadi S, Salehiomran E, Fathivajargah K, Abedini M. Analysis of primary school textbooks based on the components of health education Review Quarterly. Journal of Educational Innovations. 2010; 33:139-162. [In Persian]
29. Salehiomran E, Izadi S, Rezaee F. Content analyze of elementary textbooks based on the global education components. Journal of Curriculum Studies. 2009; 4(13): 141-17. [InPersian]
30. Yamashita, T. Health literacy and health outcomes: Implications for social determinants of health, Health disparity and learning for health. Submitted to the Faculty of Miami University in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy Department of Sociology & Gerontology. 2011:2(4):75-83.
31. Tahmasebpour F. A survey about relationship between family functioning and mental health with productivity among married man staffs of Iranian Central Oil FieldsCompany. Tehran: Shahid Beheshti University. 2006:125-132. [In Persian]
32. Souri H, Ainy E, Zali AR, Naghavi M, Kordi Borujeni E. Epidemiology of nonfatal accidents in iran. Journal of Nursing and Midwifery. 2008; 18(60): 45-50. [In Persian]
33. Charkazi A, Esmaeili A, Garkaz G, Qoreishi Z, Gerey S, Nazari S. Epidemiologic Survey of road traffic accidents in patients admitted in emergency department of Alejalil hospital in Aq-Qala city, Golestan province. Ardebil Journal of Health and Hygiene. 2012; 3(2): 42-9. [In Persian]
34. Spear HJ, Kulbok PA. Adolescent health behaviors and related factors: a review. Public Health Nurs. 2001;1(2):82-93.