1. Khandan M, Maghsoudipour M. Survey of workload and job satisfaction relationship in a productive company. Iran Occupational Health. 2012;9(1):30-6. [Full text in Persian].
2. Salimi H, Azadmarzabadi E, Abedi Darzi M. Mental Health and Its Relationship with Job Burnout and Life Satisfaction in Staff at a Military University. Journal of Military Medicine. 2013;14(4):279-84.
3. Kanten S, Sadullah O. An empirical research on relationship quality of work life and work engagement. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012;(62):36 [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.09.057
4. Azad ME, Gholami FM. Reliability and validity assessment for the HSE job stress questionnaire. Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2011;4(4):291-7. [Full text in Persian].
5. Di Martino V. Relationship between work stress and workplace violence in the health sector. 2003. ILO Geneva,[http://worktrauma org/health/wv_stresspaper pdf] Google Scholar.
6. Mojoyinola J. Effects of job stress on health, personal and work behaviour of nurses in public hospitals in Ibadan Metropolis, Nigeria. Ethno-Med. 2008;2(2):143-8. [DOI:10.1080/09735070.2008.11886326
7. AbuAlRub RF. Job stress, job performance, and social support among hospital nurses. Journal of nursing scholarship. 2004;36(1):73-8. [DOI:10.1111/j.1547-5069.2004.04016.x
8. Kazronian S, Zakerian S, Saraji J, Hosseini M. Reliability and validity study of the NIOSH Generic Job Stress Questionnaire (GJSQ) among firefighters in Tehran city. Health and Safety at Work. 2013;3(3):25-34. [Full text in Persian].
9. Grzywacz JG, Frone MR, Brewer CS, Kovner CT. Quantifying work–family conflict among registered nurses. Research in nursing & health. 2006;29(5):414-26. [DOI:10.1002/nur.20133
10. Anjazab B, Farnia F. Survey relationship between job stress with behavioral and mental responses in midwives working in public hospitals of Yazd in 1999. J Shaheed Sadoughi Univ Med Sci. 2000;10:32-8.
11. Mohamadirizi S, Kordi M, Shakeri MT, Salehi Fadardi J, Hafizi L. Relationship between job stress with menstrual bleeding pattern among midwives. Journal of hayat. 2013;18(5):1-11. [Full text in Persian].
12. Heydarabadi AB, Mohammadpuor H, Madvari ARF, Qarkhani MM, Madvari RAF, Afshin AA. Study the status of job stress and work-related stressors among the employees of a Spinning industry. Journal of Health in the Field. 2017; 2017;3(1) [Full text in Persian].
13. Carder B, Ragan PW. A survey-based system for safety measurement and improvement. Journal of safety research. 2003;34(2):157-65. [DOI:10.1016/S0022-4375(03)00007-0
14. Azizpour Y, Shohani M, Sayehmiri K, Kikhavani S. A survey on the associated factors of stress among operating room personnel. Thrita. 2013;2(3):19-23. [Full text in Persian]. [DOI:10.5812/thrita.9505
15. Zandi A, Sayari R, Ebadi A, Sanainasab H. Abundance of depression, anxiety and stress in militant Nurses. Journal Mil Med. 2011;13(2):103-8.
16. Omidi HAH, Abbasi EAA. Relationship between night shift and nurses depression and anexitey. Quarterly journal of nursing management 2015:4(2):28-38 [Full text in Persian].
17. Ozkan A, Ozdevecioglu M, Kaya Y, Koç FÖ. Effects of mental workloads on depression–anger symptoms and interpersonal sensitivities of accounting professionals. Revista de Contabilidad. 2015;18(2):194-9. [DOI:10.1016/j.rcsar.2014.06.005
18. Jahromi MK, Minaei S, Abdollahifard S, Maddahfar M. The Effect of Stress Management on Occupational Stress and Satisfaction among Midwives in Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital Wards in Iran. Global journal of health science. 2016;8(9):91-98 [Full text in Persian]. [DOI:10.5539/gjhs.v8n9p91
19. Mahmoudi H, Ebadi A, Salimi SH, Najafi Mehri S, Mokhtari Noori J, Shokrollahi F. Effect of nurse communication with patients on axiety, depression and stress level of emergency ward patients. Journal of Critical Care Nursing. 2010;3(1):3-4.
20. Noben C, Smit F, Nieuwenhuijsen K, Ketelaar S, Gärtner F, Boon B, et al. Comparative cost-effectiveness of two interventions to promote work functioning by targeting mental health complaints among nurses: Pragmatic cluster randomised trial. International journal of nursing studies. 2014;51(10):1321-31. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2014.01.017
21. Demir F, Ay P, Erbas M, Ozdii M, Yasar E. The prevalence of depression and its associated factors among resident doctors working in a training hospital in Istanbul. Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi. 2007; 2007;18(1):31-38
22. Parhizi S, Steege LM, Pasupathy KS. Mining the relationships between psychosocial factors and fatigue dimensions among registered nurses. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics. 2013;43(1):82-90. [DOI:10.1016/j.ergon.2012.11.010
23. Cousins* R, Mackay CJ, Clarke SD, Kelly C, Kelly PJ, McCaig RH. 'Management Standards' work-related stress in the UK: practical development. Work & Stress. 2004;18(2):113-36. [DOI:10.1080/02678370410001734322
24. Sepidarkish M, Hosseini H, Pakzad R, Safiri S. Prevalence of occupational stress and its correlates among firefighters, Tehran, Iran 2013. Anal Res Clin Med. 2014;2(4):177-82.
25. Lovibond P, Lovibond. Manual for the depression anxiety stress scales. The Psychology Foundation of Australia Inc. 1995.
26. Henry JD, Crawford JR. The short‐form version of the Depression Anxiety Stress Scales (DASS‐21): Construct validity and normative data in a large non‐clinical sample. British journal of clinical psychology. 2005;44(2):227-39. [DOI:10.1348/014466505X29657
27. Nouroozi Kushali A, Hajiamini Z, Ebadi A, Khamseh F, Rafieyan Z, Sadeghi A. Comparison of intensive care unit and general wards nurses' emotional reactions and health status. Journal Of Shahid Beheshti School Of Nursing & Midwifery. 2013;23(80):5383-. [Full text in Persian].
28. Kawano Y. Association of job-related stress factors with psychological and somatic symptoms among Japanese hospital nurses: effect of departmental environment in acute care hospitals. Journal of occupational health. 2008;50(1):79-85. [DOI:10.1539/joh.50.79
29. Tyler P, Cushway D. Stress, coping and mental well‐being in hospital nurses. Stress and Health. 1992;8(2):91-8
30. Mark G, Smith AP. Occupational stress, job characteristics, coping, and the mental health of nurses. British journal of health psychology. 2012;17(3):505-21. [DOI:10.1111/j.2044-8287.2011.02051.x
31. Khamisa N, Peltzer K, Ilic D, Oldenburg B. Effect of personal and work stress on burnout, job satisfaction and general health of hospital nurses in South Africa. health sa gesondheid. 2017;22:252-8. [DOI:10.1016/j.hsag.2016.10.001
32. Nakata A, Haratani T, Takahashi M, Kawakami N, Arito H, Kobayashi F, et al. Job stress, social support, and prevalence of insomnia in a population of Japanese daytime workers. Social science & medicine. 2004;59(8):1719-30. [DOI:10.1016/j.socscimed.2004.02.002
33. Shigemi J, Mino Y, Tsuda T, Babazono A, Aoyama H. The relationship between job stress and mental health at work. Industrial Health. 1997;35(1):29-35. [DOI:10.2486/indhealth.35.29
34. Srivastava UR. Shift Work Related to Stress, Health and Mood States:A Study of Dairy Workers. Journal of Health Management. 2010;12(2):173-200. [DOI:10.1177/097206341001200205
35. Vosoughi Niri A, Ruhollahi A, Mohmmad Hosein H. A survey of effect of job stress on general health and job performance on Air Traffic Controllers (ATC). Iran Occupational Health Journal. 2016;13(1):47-57.
36. Hejazi SS, Amani AA, Nikbakht S, Kamely A, Akaberi A. Relationship between Mental Health and Occupational Stress in Surgical Technologists and Technicians of Bojnurd Hospitals. Novin Health Journal. 2017;1(2):18-25. [Full text in Persian].
37. Hashemi Nejad N, Rahimi moghadam S, Mohamadian M, Amiri m. The Relationship between Mental Health and Job Stress among Midwives in Hospitals in Kerman in 2011. The Iranian Journal of obstetrice, Gynchology and Infertility. 2011;16(64):1-9. [Full text in Persian].
38. Hosein F, Ghafarikia m, Kaighobadi n. Comparison of Depression and Anxiety in Employed Women With Housewives Women In Shiraz City in 2012. Tolooebehdasht. 2014;13(1):115-23.
39. Mohamadi A, Ghafarian Shirazi H. Comparison of Anxiety and Depression in Laundered and Unlaundered Nomads of Ashori Family of Ghashghaie Community. Armaghane danesh. 2007;11(4):73-80. [Full text in Persian].
40. Rajabizade GA. The epidemiological study of depression prevalence in Mahan-Kerman [Full text in Persian].
41. Pouretemad HR, Naghavi HR, Malekafzali H, Noorbala AA, Davidian H, Ghanizadeh A, et al. Prevalence of mood disorders in Iran. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry. 2006;1(2):59-64.
42. Dahlén I, Janson C. Anxiety and depression are related to the outcome of emergency treatment in patients with obstructive pulmonary disease. CHEST Journal. 2002;122(5):1633-7. [DOI:10.1378/chest.122.5.1633
43. Vakili M, Eslami Farsani S, Hossein S, Dehghani Tafti M. Prevalence of depression and its related factors among truck drivers in Yazd Province-2008. Iran Occupational Health. 2010;6(4):69-76.
44. Comparison of Depression and Anxiety in Employed Women With Housewives Women In Shiraz City in 2012. Tolooebehdasht. 2014;13(1):115-23.
45. Omidi Hoseinabadi h, Abasi Esfajir A. Relationship between nighit shift and nurses depression and anexiety. Quality journal of nursing managment. 2015;4(2):29-38. [Full text in Persian].
46. Khaje Nasir F. Prevalence of depression and its risk factors in nurses of Imam Khomeini hospital. J Med. 2000;1:5-11. [Full text in Persian].
47. Taghva A, Yazdani A, Ebrahimi M, Alizadeh K, Sakhabakhsh M. Prevalence of depression in psychiatric nurses and comparison with other parts of the AJA hospitals. 2013. [Full text in Persian].
48. Ritacco G, Jankome PK, Mangori M. The Impact of Stress and Burnout on Employees' Performance at Botswana Power Corporation2013. 795-824 p.
49. Mani K, Sritharan R, Gayatri R. Impact of Occupational Stress on Quality Work Life among Railway Station Masters of Trichy Division. Bonfring International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management Science. 2014: 4(4):165 [DOI:10.9756/BIJIEMS.6129
50. Daniali S, Amidimazaheri M, Mostafavi F, Hassanzadeh A, Tavassoli E. Job satisfaction and job stress among staff of health center. Persian J Health Sys Res. 2014;10(1):1-10.
51. Comparison of depression, anxiety, stress and quality of life in dormitories students of Tarbiat Modares University. Iranian Journal of Nursing Research. 2007;2(5):31-8.
52. Najafi M, Kermani Mamazandi Z, Akbari Balutbangan A. The relationship of anxiety, stress, and depression with suicidal thoughts among female adolescents: The meditating role of victim of bullying. Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health. 2017;19(5):401-7.