1. Ildarabadi E. Community Health Nursing. Jame-e-negar publishing co; 2011:221-50.
2. Holt GR. Importance of personal hygiene techniques in public health. South Med J. 2012;105(1):5. [DOI:10.1097/SMJ.0b013e31823c4259
3. Ramezankhani A. Comprehensive book of public health. Shahid beheshtii Univ; 2013: 1776-94.
4. Helmseresht P, Delpisheh A. Health schools. Chehr publishing co; 2006: 102.
5. World Health Organization. The ottawa charter for health promotion. Copenhagen: WHO Regional Office for Europe. 1986.
6. Verduyn CM, Lord W, Forrest GC. Social Skills training in school: an evaluation study. Journal of Adolescence. 1990; 13:25- 42. [DOI:10.1016/0140-1971(90)90037-8
7. Ilknur C, Tekinarsla A, Bulbin S. Effectiveness of Cognitive Process Approached Social Skills Training Program for people with Mantal Retardation. International Journal of Special Education. 2007; 226: 101-108.
8. Toolabifard S, Nasiripour A, Raiisi P. The Impact of Health Promoting Schools Approach on the Health Indicators of the Students in Boy Primary Schools of 17th District of Tehran. Journal of health and recovery management. 2016;6(4):61-68.
9. Dehghanpour M, Sharifi M, Akrami Z, Fallahzadeh A. Studying effect of implementing health promotion school project on environmental health and physical factors of the school at Yazd Province. 16th Iranian national environmental health symposium. Yazd. 30 Oct- 1 Nov. 2013.
10. Hafezi A. Comparison of environmental health through upgrading national education approach in elementary school girls with and without health educator. Eduacational innovations quarterly. 2012;11(43):163-178.
11. Suzanne-Stock MD, Charmaine M, Stacey E, Suzanne P, Julia R, Sophia Y, Jean-Pierre C. Healthy Buddies: A Novel, Peer-Led Health Promotion Program for the Prevention of Obesity and Eating Disorders in Children in Elementary School. The American Academy of Pediatrics. 2007;120:1059-68.
12. O'Hara J, McNamara G. Process and product issues in the evaluation of school development planning. Evaluation. 2001;7(1):99–109. [DOI:10.1177/13563890122209540
13. Simyarian K, Simyarian G, Tadris-Tabrizi M. Educational impacts of reducing social anxiety and interpersonal communication skills improvement in third grade mathematics and physics high school student girls at Tehran. Applied studies in educational psychology. 2015;1(2):33-45.
14. Elliot SN, Gresham FM. Social skills interventions for children. Behavior Modification. 1999; 17: 287-313. [DOI:10.1177/01454455930173004
15. Keshavarz A, Nottbim F. Work stress and employees Health: the role of organizational commitment, the universal insight. 2010;10(2).128.
16. Keikhaie R, Rakhshaie F, Izadi S, Hashemi S. Studying factors related to mouth and dent health behavior in elementary school girls at Zabol based on health belief pattern. J. Zabol Univ Med Sci. 2011;4(2):33-41.
17. Mosayebi M, Zamani Alavijeh F, Khazaie MR. Educational impacts based on health belief model for preventive behaviors on Giardia lamblia in elementary students at Arak. Arak Univ Med Sci. 2011;14(3):64-72.
18. Singh M. The art, science and philosophy of child care. Indian J Pediatr. 2009;76(2): 171-76. [DOI:10.1007/s12098-009-0047-8
19. Mishara B, Ystgaard M. Effectiveness of a mental health promotion program to improve coping skills in young children: zippy's friends. Early Childhood Research Quarterly. 2006; 21: 110- 123. [DOI:10.1016/j.ecresq.2006.01.002
20. Koochaki M, koochaki A, Charkaz A, Bayani A L. Investigating the Effect of Implementing the School Based Health Promotion Program on Students' Mental Health. Journal of Knowledge and Health. 2011;5(4):14-19.
21. Aynchly T, Joseph M, Ted K. The consequences of implementing health promoting schools: an experience of Scotland, Journal of social sciences. 2007;21(1).25- 35.