1. Kouyate A, Nash-Mercado A. A guide for developing family planning messages for women in the first year postpartum. 2010.
2. Lopez-Meyer P, Schuckers S, Makeyev O, Sazonov E, editors. Detection of periods of food intake using Support Vector Machines. Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 2010 Annual International Conference of the IEEE; 2010: IEEE. [DOI:10.1109/IEMBS.2010.5627796
3. Hassan M, Terrien J, Alexandersson A, Marque C, Karlsson B, editors. Improving the classification rate of labor vs. normal pregnancy contractions by using EHG multichannel recordings. Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 2010 Annual International Conference of the IEEE; 2010: IEEE.
4. Szwajcer EM, Hiddink GJ, Koelen MA, van Woerkum CM. Nutrition awareness and pregnancy: implications for the life course perspective. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology. 2007;135(1):58-64. [DOI:10.1016/j.ejogrb.2006.11.012
5. Organization WH. Packages of interventions for family planning, safe abortion care, maternal, newborn and child health. WHO;2010.
6. Lindheimer MD, Taler SJ, Cunningham FG. ASH position paper: hypertension in pregnancy. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension. 2009;11(4):214-25. [DOI:10.1111/j.1751-7176.2009.00085.x
7. Rolfes SR, DeBruyne LK, Whitney EN. Life span nutrition: conception through life: Wadsworth Publishing Company, Inc.; 1998.
8. Status IoMSoN, Pregnancy WGd, Intake IoMSoD, Pregnancy NSd. Nutrition during pregnancy: part I, weight gain: part II, nutrient supplements: Natl Academy Pr; 1990.
9. Godfrey KM, Barker DJ. Fetal nutrition and adult disease. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 2000;71(5):1344s-52s. [DOI:10.1093/ajcn/71.5.1344s
10. Guelinckx I, Devlieger R, Beckers K, Vansant G. Maternal obesity: pregnancy complications, gestational weight gain and nutrition. Obesity reviews. 2008;9(2):140-50. [DOI:10.1111/j.1467-789X.2007.00464.x
11. Kamalifard M, Mohammad-Alizade-Charandabi S, Ebrahimi-mamegani M, Asghari-Jafarabadi M, Omidi F. The Effect of an Educational Package on Nutritional knowledge, Attitude, and Behavior of Pregnant Women. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2012; 12 (9) :686-69
12. Firozbakht M, Nikpour M, Sh O, Kiapour A. Comparison of the effect of ginger and vitamin B6 capsules on nausea and vomiting in pregnancy. Nasim Health Quarterly. 2013;1(3):8-13.
13. Nnam N. Improving maternal nutrition for better pregnancy outcomes. Proceedings of the Nutrition Society. (2015): 454-459. [DOI:10.1017/S0029665115002396
14. Dwarkanath P, Barzilay JR, Thomas T, Thomas A, Bhat S, Kurpad AV. High folate and low vitamin B-12 intakes during pregnancy are associated with small-for-gestational age infants in South Indian women: a prospective observational cohort study. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 2013;98(6):1450-8. [DOI:10.3945/ajcn.112.056382
15. Baeten JM, Bukusi EA, Lambe M. Pregnancy complications and outcomes among overweight and obese nulliparous women. American journal of public health. 2001;91(3):436. [DOI:10.2105/AJPH.91.3.436
16. Lacasse A, Rey E, Ferreira E, Morin C, Berard A. Nausea and vomiting of pregnancy: what about quality of life? BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology. 2008;115(12):1484-93. [DOI:10.1111/j.1471-0528.2008.01891.x
17. Attard CL, Kohli MA, Coleman S, Bradley C, Hux M, Atanackovic G, et al. The burden of illness of severe nausea and vomiting of pregnancy in the United States. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology. 2002;186(5):S220-S7. [DOI:10.1067/mob.2002.122605
18. OSTAD RA, Safaeian A, Modaresi Z, Pourabdelahi P, MAHDAVI R. Effect of nutrition education intervention on nutritional knowledge, attitude and practice (KAP) among female employees of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. 2010.
19. Hatami H, Asmar M, Masoud J, Mansouri F, Namdaritabar H, Ramazankhani A. The first epidemic and new-emerging human fascioliasis in Kermanshah (western Iran) and a ten-year follow up, 1998-2008. International journal of preventive medicine. 2012;3(4):266.
20. Lenders CM, McElrath TF, Scholl TO. Nutrition in adolescent pregnancy. Current opinion in pediatrics. 2000;12(3):291-6. [DOI:10.1097/00008480-200006000-00021
21. Anderson AS, Campbell DM, Shepherd R. The influence of dietary advice on nutrient intake during pregnancy. British Journal of Nutrition. 1995;73(2):163-77. [DOI:10.1079/BJN19950021
22. Sharifirad GR, Mohebi S, Matlabi M, Shahsiah M. Effectiveness of nutrition education program based on health belief model compared with traditional training on the recommended weight gain during pregnancy. 2010.
23. Boyd NR, Windsor RA. A formative evaluation in maternal and child health practice: the partners for life nutrition education program for pregnant women. Maternal and child health journal. 2003;7(2):137-43. [DOI:10.1023/A:1023873112024
24. Mirmolaei S, Moshrefi M, Kazemnejad A, Farivar F, Morteza H. The effect of nutrition education on nutritional behaviors in pregnant women. Journal of hayat. 2010;15(4):35-42.
25. Shakeri M. The Effect of Educational Program based on BASNEF Model on the Nutritional behavior of Pregnant Women. Int Res J Applied Basic Sci. 2013;5(12):1606-11.
26. Pashaee T. Effect of educational intervention on nutritional behavior in pregnant women referred to health centers in Kermanshah: dissertation]. Tehran: Tehran University of Medical Sciences; 2005.
27. Mahmood S, Atif M, Mujeeb S, Bano N, Mubasher H. Assessment of nutritional beliefs and practices in pregnant and lactating mothers in an urban and rural area of Pakistan. JPMA The Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association. 1997;47(2):60-2.
28. Kapil U, Bhas S, Manocha S. Knowledge amongst adolescent girls about nutritive value of foods and diet during diseases, pregnancy and lactation. Indian pediatrics. 1991;28(10):1135-9.
29. Taghdisi, Mohammad Hossein, and Elham Nejadsadeghi. "The effect of health education based on health belief model on behavioral promotion of urinary infection prevention in pregnant women." Journal of Research & Health 2.1 (2012): 44-54.